Hi folks! This week, I’ve made a big overhaul. Now all of Chapter 1 has an easier-to-read font, with much more consistent size to the lettering. I’ve wanted to fix that for a while, so I’m happy to have those pages in better shape. (I also made some tweaks to the art in a couple panels.)

I’m planning to do the next scene as one extra-long page instead of multiple pages. So it’s an ambitious one, but it’s coming along.

In other news, I’m pleased to say that my book is now available in paperback form! It has 61 poems and a handful of illustrations; all but 1 are unique for the book. You can grab a copy here!

This month has been a good one for me, and I look forward to carrying the momentum ahead. Peace be with ya!